Street maps are available for the main cities and towns of Northern Ireland. Each map has a gazetteer to help find street names easily. All of our street maps show detailed road information, including road names and one-way systems, railway lines, car parking, public telephones, public buildings, churches and schools. On the reverse of each is a district council area road map.
- Armagh covers Armagh City, Keady, Markethill, Richhill and Tandragee; Armagh City Council area road map on reverse.
- Belfast covers Greater Belfast area, from Dunmurry in the South to Jordanstown in the North. Includes Holywood and Dundonald; North of the City on one side, South of the City on other side.
- Lisburn covers Lisburn City [including Sprucefield], Hillsborough and Moira; Lisburn City Council area road map on reverse.
- Londonderry stretches from Culmore Point in the North to Drumahoe and Tullyally in the South. On the reverse there is a 1:5,000 scale map of the City Centre which includes the Historic City Walls. Also included is the Derry City Council area road map.
- Newry, covers Newry City, Warrenpoint and Kilkeel; Newry & Mourne District Council area road map on reverse.
- Ballymena includes 1:50,000 Ballymena District road map on the reverse.
- Banbridge covers Banbridge, Dromore, Gilford and Rathfriland; Banbridge District Council area road map on reverse.
- Carrickfergus and Larne includes 1:50,000 Carrickfergus adn Larne District road map.
- Craigavon covers Craigavon, Lurgan and Portadown. Includes Bleary, Derrymacash, Dollingstown, Drumnacanvy and Waringstown.
For more information about these products please click on the link below:
Alternatively you can email us at email@example.com.